Three new Digi kits on Etsy



I've finally gotten around to finishing some of the kits I've started in the past few months. 
Yesterday, "Elementary!" Journal Pages  and Ephemera Kit was launched at The Booksmith Shop.  Bringing back London at the Victorian age and a little strangeness with it.





Today, I am pleased to announce another ephemera kit... Checked Out.  A bookish set for the bibliophile in all of us.  SIX high-resolution pages full of bookish images, quotes, dictionary definitions, clip art and bookmarks.  I hope you find something you like in this unique set!


Comments

  1. hey Nik
    I have a general question (which you may have already answered for me
    ** If I buy a book, say at a Goodwill store, and its not an out of copyright book, can I use pages out of that book in a junk journal that you intend to sell?
    If I can, do you have to somehow credit the book, or what might be the process(if you know)
    Thanks Nik
    (love your vids, you are a great teacher)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doreen!
      As long as you do not photocopy those pages and use the copies of them...it shouldn't be a problem. When we make journals, we usually only use a few pages from each book. Its not like you are trying to recreate an entire book and claim it as your own =)
      If you bought that book and then later decided to sell the book at a yard sale, you would still be profiting off of it...but, no one can say that you could not sell the book.
      People get in trouble when they make copies of someone else's work and try to profit off of that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Booksmith Blog!

Links to Online Image Resources and Editing Software